Welcome to our Getting Started Guide for families seeking senior care for their loved one. We’re excited to be able to support you as you begin your journey of finding and managing care.
Choices for Senior Care
While we will always encourage you to consider the benefits of in home care, we also understand that every family is unique and has different needs. In this section, you can find some of our top resources to help you get started with your research.
Benefits of Home Care
CareFamily was built to provide quality in-home care nationwide. We believe that in-home care is the ideal solution for many families, and we explain why in the resources you’ll find here
- Benefits of Home Care: 7 Reasons to Keep Your Senior Loved One at Home
- Benefits of Home Care: CareFamily Connect Webinar
- Live-in care as a more affordable care option
Working with Caregivers
The process of finding the right caregiver can be overwhelming. That’s why we’re dedicated to creating resources that will help families navigate the searching, interviewing, and hiring process.
- How to Select Caregivers to Interview
- How to Interview a Caregiver for Senior Care
- Planning Ahead for Elder Care Video Series – Part 3
Managing Ongoing Care
Once you hire a caregiver or multiple caregivers, what’s next? That’s what we explore in the resources you’ll find here. Put what you learn into action so you can have a great experience with at-home care for a long time.
- How to Cope With Alzheimer’s: For the Family
- Technology for Aging in Place
- Senior medication management made easy
Here, you will find some of our top resources that don’t necessarily fit into other categories but are important for families as they navigate the process of finding and managing senior care.